Technology is the business agenda. Customers’ expectations for access to technology products and services are rising quickly, and every organisation must have user-centric, mobile, agile, and data-driven capabilities as a given. Companies must consider foundational technology transformation to adapt and compete.
What can KRA Technology transformation do for you
Experience has taught us that four essential components—technology strategy, next-generation technology operations, infrastructure and service resiliency, and architecture—are necessary for a successful technology transformation.
Technology strategy encompasses a full set of Consulting capabilities to help you think through the strategic issues and fully align technology to your overall purpose and business objectives.
EY capabilities include:
- Technological strategy and digital foundation design
- Technology capability assessment \sTechnology operating model design
- Technology governance
- IT Technology organisation design
- Product management / agile delivery support / devOps
- IT post-merger integration / divestiture support